Tracing Paper, Coated Paper, Wrap Paper manufacturer / supplier in China, offering Pink Color Virgin Pulp Paper Used for Wedding Card Production, High Quality Reel Size Testliner Board Made in China, Competitive Price White/Brwown Kraft Liner or Testliner Paper and so on.
|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1 Ton||US $2,500-6,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Metric Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
|Printing Type:||Gravure Printing|
|Available Format:||Jumbo Roll, Roll and Sheet|
|Printing:||Traditional Print Processes|
This paper comes out with a gleaming, translucent effect.
Prestige prints make an extraordinary impact with inserts or layers of glama basic.
The translucent paper fires your imagination. The value of printing products increases.
The Paper's fascination is created by its characteristic feel and its versatile application.
A noble translucent paper with profile.
|material||mix pulp translucent|
|Size||A5,A4,A3, 70*100cm and so on.|
|color||Transparent white and other various colors|
|Usage||Insert of book , CAD drawing ,printing plate, food packaging , clothing tags.etc.|
|advantage||1. tracing picture easily|
2. good material
3.Various and bright color
4.OEM accepted,can do the design as customers' requirements
7.Excellent inkjet reception
* traditional print processes (letterpress printing, litho, silk-screen printing...)
* laser and inkjet printing
processing (varnishing, laminating, punching, embossing, folding, scoring)
drawing (ink, Indian ink, graphite, pencils)
* Properties: uncoated, non ageing, acid free, recyclable
* Line and script printing shows good results.
* Ink absorption is limited due to the high density of the transparent papers.
* Longer drying times have to be considered.
* We recommend a test-print.
Transparent paper offers a fine closed surface that provides a high image quality.
Due to high processing temperatures the paper may show some shrinkage or stretching effects.
Therefore it is essential to test the runability of the paper with the precise printing conditions.
* Sheet fed offset:
* Print multicoloured files on a multicoloured machine - this helps to avoid registration problems.
* Packaging has to be removed immediately before printing.
* Paper stacks should be fanned out.
* Printing sheets should preferably be finished long grain.
* Translucent paper is printable with all popular as well as very fine screen widths.
* The use of frequency adjusted screen processes is also possible (FM-screening).
* The fountain solution pH has to be controlled (pH- >5,5).
* Only oxidative drying or UV-drying inks should be used.
* Addition of drying material should be avoided.
* Do not dry with hot air or infrared-heater, flatness problems may occur.
* Use powder spraying sparingly.
* Do not allow the stack after printing to be too high, thus allowing air to circulate to aid drying.
* Transparent papers require longer drying times, this has to be considered.
* Further processing can be done once the printing colours are completely dry.
*stamping, laser cutting, folding, scoring, embossing, hot stamping, laminating, foil-laminating varnishing, gluing, sizing
*Transparent paper should be tested before usage, to give consideration to this high quality material.
* Wrapped in small pack and with waterproof film and pallet.
* No touch with food directly, outside cover okay.
* Pay attention to air humidity and no opening a seal storage.